Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

UPS is the worst! i waited home all day for my package and the delivery driver did not call upon arrival.

My buzzer has not been activated because I just moved in.

All the driver would have had to do is call, and I would be downstairs within 30 seconds to meet him.

However, according to UPS drivers do not call Customers, because that call could cost them money to make. (Instead of making a 1 minute call, Customer Service is happy to argue with me for 1/2 an hour about the situation).

I spoke to the manager, Nicole, who gave me no options to rectify the situation. Nicole was the rudest person I have ever spoken to-in a mocking, self-assured type of way. Now I have to drive and hour to pickup the package myself, and the thought of possibly meeting Nicole makes me sick to my stomach.

This reviewer shared experience about "get it together ups!" and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $700. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments