Tracking Tool

worst experience ever.I waited the package for over a week and a half, and still haven't receive the package yet.

I tried to contact the call center, they have no way to track where the driver is. I called in 3 times one day and they have no way to find out where my package is. So ended up with the driver no show, the next day I called in again. they told me the driver went to the wrong address, they will deliver the package today.

And once again the driver with no show, the reason is he shows up after office hours, but I tried to contact him once in the morning, once in the afternoon, and another time an hour before the office is close.

I called the call center again, waited an hour and a half to speak with a supervisor, no one answer me.I am just being *** and hopefully someone will take my concern

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of ups delivery service from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $300 and wants Ups to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor delivery service and customer service. Author liked the most convenience of the location. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments