Turnaround Time

We don't know the driver name, he is black, 5'11, 200 pounds, with a mustache, couple weeks ago he refused to pick up a package and we complained about him, since then we start having problems with our packages, he doesn't deliver them even though the shipper did not require signature,

He does not wait for us to come to the door, he just stick a note, and by the time we open the door the truck already driving away, or sometime he even ignore us when he is in the truck.

Yesterday after our complaint UPS re-shipped the package today with the same driver, when he came to my door i was in the shower and I asked him to leave the package next to my door, instead he used profanities and left the premises without leaving the package. he verbal abuse can turn physical next time and can become a safety issue to my family.

Since we complained about him he tried everything he can to make it difficult for us to receive packages.

But evidently UPS does not care.

I didn't like: Poor, I did not like at all, Unhelpful customer service, Poor delivery practices, Package never got delivered.

• Despicable people
  • Violent Driver

Comments

UPS doesn't care. The little guy cannot do anything about it.