i recieved package by ups that were a week a half late.i recieved a second package sent to me, and was assured that the delivery would be on friday but instead still not recievd.

one package was rerouted through the same delivery port. i have contacted ups several times regarding the late delivery and all they can offer is an apology. I have also contacted the company who ship the package to me to inform that if any further orders i submit to their company is shopped through ups then i will refused to order from them.

I surely do not believe they are to big to be affected by one or several complaints.people should respond appropriately to bad service.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

That is right, ground packages don't deliver on Saturdays or Sundays.And of course trains don't run right up to your house.

But, trains DO in fact run in the rest of the country. UPS uses trains to get from point A to point B.

Then they are put on trucks to local centers, where the packages are put in cars.If one of those trains has your package and it is delayed, guess what...

Some people need to get a clue and not be so self absorbed.

I had no idea how much UPS customer service reps lie.My package was to be delivered on Friday, March 18, 2011 by the end of the day.

Today is Saturday, and package is still not delivered. I called customer service and I was told that the train was late and that my package was delayed and that my package will not be delivered until Monday, March 21, 2011. What a load of BS. Trains do not run in my area any longer because of Hurricane Katrina.

Does UPS really believe that I am that gullible?Needless to say I will opt for FedEx or DHL in the future.