2.0

1) Where is my package supposedly in transit two days ago?2) Why didn't I receive a notification (even though I should receive exception alerts) that it was not scanned at destination location?

and why wasn't I informed that it was missing? 3) Why did the customer service representative (not local to the country of package origin) say that it would not be found by Christmas even though supposedly it is going to "investigation." 4) Why isn't my concern being expedited? 5) Why was I told that if it isn't found I will get a refund and why is its value listed in the system as $1?

6) Why doesn't the investigation team ALREADY HAVE ALL MY INFORMATION IN THE SYSTEM?!!!!EXTREMELY UPSET WITH UPS AND ITS AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with got 10 right - delivered them all okay. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of ups delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $250. Ups needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments