Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I am an AVON ISR.My orders used to be shipped via a private delivery company.

My orders would be due on Mondays by noon and I would receive them Wednesday before 9:00AM. Now, it takes from Wednesday to Monday for delivery! And it's only SUPPOSED to be here Monday by the END of the day! And worst of all, the packages have been sitting at their facility within my own city since today, Friday.

So they sit there Friday, Saturday, Sunday and hopefully will be here by Monday. That is extremely slow! The private delivery company was amazing. My orders went from 1.5 days to 5 days (maybe more!!).

I have e-mailed AVON about this. They need to go back to the private delivery company. This is ridiculous. I want to get my customers their AVON faster!

I suppose this will just push more people to order from online, which is what AVON wants.

This saddens me.UPS obviously needs more trucks and more drivers.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of delivery. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of delivery time. Ups needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned delivery time in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments