A parcel was to be delivered by their next day service and instead of delivering it to Hampshire here in the UK, they delivered it to the Midlands somewhere, where they managed to break the item They then repackaged the items with the broken one missing and finally delivered the surviving contents 6 days late.

The delivery driver tried to drop the package off and do a runner - but we managed to grab him and he reluctantly agreed that the package required a signature and that we had to confirm that part of the delivery was missing.

He tried to make out that if I opened the package then I was "accepting" the package. I had to be VERY firm with him and say that this is nonsense. If I am to be complaining about a missing part of the package I am required to open the package in HIS sight and he HAS to register it on his system that part of the package is missing.

He accepted every thing I said and them complied with my request. I am appalled that someone who did not know the rules would have been treated very badly by UPS.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments