Piscataway Township, New Jersey
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I received a call from my vendor of Fridday 6/20/2019 stating my package will reach me on June/22/2019 @9:30-1:30 and went downstair to retreive the package and it was not there, other package's was delivered, I came upstair to see the update and it said June/22/2019 I called and spoke with Hugo and he told me he would track the package, he told me it could be a window of 30 minutes so I went back down stairs and it was no package for me. I came up stairs and called UPS and was told that the package was sent back to the package could not be delivered.

I called again and was told it went back to shipping and the only option I have is for USP to attemp delivering on Monday June/24/2019 I told UPS I will not be at home I have a heart doctor appoinment that day UPS told me that was my only option and to call the Company that sent me the package I told UPS the company was closed on the weekend and that was my only option. I'm disable and use a wheel chair and this has been a horrible thing that has happen. I will never use UPS ever again. Your service is below with very bad service.

I can't pick up the package as I can't drive and have no way to find the location on elizabeth ave. As a cusromer I will try my best to contact who is in charge of USP it's the worst and will never use UPS again, the last person I spoke with was very rude to me and I hung up.

The automic system is the worst, I would give them my tracking number over and over again before I could get to live person to talk with. I have no receipt that UPS every tried to delivery to me so I'm at a lost to were my package is located.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Monetary Loss: $1999.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments