3.7
Additional Fees
Tracking Tool

I had a time sensitive package to deliver to the government. I went to the UPS store in Ironwood mall in Richmond, BC, and picked the date to ship as the scheduled arriving time was exactly the date I wanted. But the envelop was not delivered on the scheduled date and end up returned back to me. Shocked and disappointed, I had to redelivered the envelop via the same UPS store again and paid more the 2nd time as I have the deadline to catch so I picked the express service (I was very close to miss the deadline because of their first mistake, which would cost a severe consequence).

Meanwhile I called UPS customer service line to complain as I have to ship twice because of their mistake. The rep promised her supervisor would call me back that day, well, that never happened. I asked the store for resolution, and the store replied to me that they are only franchise and I should deal with UPS customer service directly in order to get any refund. Since I got no response from calling, I wrote to the customer service instead. Another rep wrote a worthless apology letter and kicked the ball back to the UPS store I shipped. After I told her that the store wouldn't do anything about it, then she kicked the ball to the UPS store relationship department, said that customer service can't do anything about it as I shipped from a franchise. So I had to wrote again to the Store Relationship Dept, what a let down! After two attempts, I received NO response whatsoever, like a dead end! So many time and energy wasted back and forth by dealing with such a crapy service! I was let down by UPS all the way through, from the Store, the delivery service, the customer service and the store relationship dept. I was led to believe UPS and the Store use the franchise as the excuse to purposely ignore customer's complain so we can give up!

Nevertheless, I'm not giving up to share my very disappointing and frustrating experience about this company and the franchise store. I hope anybody who have the choice does NOT go through what I've been through. As for me, I'll say Good Bye to this company, Never use them again and tell all my friends and family about it as well.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. ForexA is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about shipping service at Ups was poor customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments