Milton, Washington

I ordered three items from a reputable company.UPS was to deliver these items and was due today (12/14/10) These items were delivered to the wrong address.

I called the customer service. I was told that they have no was of getting a hold of the driver to have the problem fixed. According to the delivery time on the computer the time span was only 40 minutes from the delivery to the wrong address. I was told it's not there problem and I am to fix this myself.

This is ***!!!! They claim to have no way of getting a hold of their own drivers to fix problems they created for them selves. What ever happened to double checking an address prior to leaving the packages on some one Else's doorstep? They made the mistake!

They should take responsibility and fix the mistakes they created for themselves. I will demand from this day forward that any company I deal with from here on will NOT us UPS!!! I may never see my order. If they wont agree, I wont purchase their products any longer.

*** YOU UPS!! You messed up a birthday and a birthday gift.

I will do my best to put you out of business!!!congrats I have never been this pissed off before regarding receiving an order.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

All I have to say is that the story above is eerily the same as my experience with UPS.

Ditto!

The only difference is that my experience happened 8 days later.

How come the really dumdum ones are the always the really pissed off

sskksskkss
Linz Am Rhein, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany #223560

ups is a bad company..they need to be investigated on their business illegal practices by federal goverment..