UPS originally promised my Costco parcel for yesterday, 12/16, so I followed tracking info and asked 'hold 4 pickup'; since no one would be home.Drove 14miles out of my way= it was not found;( So I requested 12/17 delivery.

Not according 2 tracking!! Wasted over an hour on 4 useless calls. Their tracking proves to be stale 5 to 14hours so far. Call centers r not allowed 2 fix things, nor enter updates, so waste more time.

They are so lame, facts r warped or not seen;( It took 25hours 4 my parcel to travel 200miles that takes 20minutes. No valid excuse 4 this further delay. CS lies about local pickup fone#? They called, but still no contact as promised.

Costco etal BEWARE.. Never again will I want to gamble on their backward administration, and outdated systems.

Why beg 4 stress?lol

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

veryIrate
#762009

Tuesday 12/17: Well local UPS Leah called me.She attempted to verbally correct the online lies they were still feeding and frustrating me with.

She totally refused to get what I was seeing, and became rather curt and RUDE [without cause]. Denial??;( Only their delivery guy was pleasantly positive. Taking it inside I saw that 2/3 of one side was gaping open due to very poor packaging....

So the Toshiba lptp touch screen trouble is newest mess in saga lol btw, Fri shipping only deliverable Tuesday is said 2 b 2nd day Air in my stats;( ggggggrrrrrrrrrrrr...

wow, seems junk is flooding in above against bozo UPS!!!!too true!