2.5
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Regretfully I have to report the outstandingly poor service U.P.S. has been providing to our building at 1735 N. Kingsley Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90027. I self mailed the envelop containing copywritten materials for the purpose of storing it. I mailed in a perfectly clean envelop, but when it arrived it looked dirty as if it came from *** The envelop was covered with heavy thick black markings all over the place and looked exremely filthy. It cannot be stored with other documents and it is plain unsanitary to just handle it. Moreover, the envelop was bent at a corner.Naturally, when I mail anything, I do not expect to deliver or get a filthy unpresentable damaged goods.The fact that UPS drivers do not clean their trucks shouldn't concern me at all !

Worst of all was the fact that UPS driver simply didn't leave a note about the missed delivery, thus I was not even aware of the fact that there WAS an attempted delivery. UPS driver likely knocked on the wrong door and assumed that nobody was home, while we WERE HOME all day that day! The driver decided to drop the package at a drop off location. So, I recieved a time sensitive materials LATER than I expected.

UPS driver's negligence is unacceptable as well as the filthy conditions of his truck. SUCH service is unacceptable and is not worthy the money I had paid for it!

I did make a phone call about this issue. I also feel I have to write a formal letter, so that someone pays attention!

This treatment of our mail has been complained about before by our management. Priority mail, large envelops, parcels and any irregularly sized goods cannot be treated like some toilet paper !!!!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Very expensive prices for the very poor service.

Comments