Turnaround Time

I ordered 'Well Stationery Cards' for my wedding for my guest to sign.I received the other two packages except this one.

With the first two packages I ordered, they attempted to delivery to me in person BUT because I work, they ultimately delivered at a near by UPS store (which I was appreciative of). With this package, I had waited at least 2 weeks for. UPS attempted to deliver it to my home at least 3x's. Well of course they weren't going to catch me because I WORK!!

Therefore, I had hoped that they would have been smart enough to deliver at the same location as the other two packages. Uh no!!!! So after several calls to UPS customer service, trying to set up 'mychoice' to have the package delivered at my local UPS store, calling to see why it wasn't delivered like I had scheduled, and so forth, I became very frustrated. I also spoke with a customer service reps and a manager.

Both CSRs had 'smart mouths.' Ultimately, UPS ended up shipping my package back to Davids Bridal. I was so PISSED, I told them to REFUND ME MY MONEY. I'm not sure what's going on with UPS, but I have never this many issues. From now on, I prefer my packages to be shipped by any other company- JUST NOT UPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M VERY DISAPPOINTED...HEY, guess what, I still need my cards because I have a wedding in 5 weeks....

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of ups delivery service from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments