I was expecting a package from England to arrive the first week of June, which turned out to be delayed.The sender contacted me in a panic, saying UPS had emailed him saying that the package was stuck at customs and, if we did not contact them within two days, the package would be abandoned.

Of course, I immediately called and was told that the deadline was now moot because they had caused a delay in the sending and that all was fine, it was to be delivered that same day. I waited all day, checking the tracking, and noticed it hadn't moved by 4:00 pm. I called again, only to be told that the paperwork had been sent to my city, but the package itself was sent to a city two hours away. It would be delivered the next day, they assured me.

Again, waiting all the next day, checking the tracking, when I suddenly get a message saying "Error: address is incorrect." I looked out my window, only to see the UPS driver leave the apartment complex across the street (with a similar address) and never even stop at my building. I called AGAIN and confirmed that the address was, indeed, correct. I told them that I would just pick up the package. They said it could be picked up the next day, but I said I needed it that night.

They contacted my local UPS depot who called me and said to be there between 6:30 and 7:00 pm. When I arrived, a few minutes early, I was greeted by a very rough and rude woman who rolled her eyes when I explained that I was told to be here at this time and that my package would be ready. Finally, it was handed to me, with a broken box and part of the item sticking out and scratched.

Very, very disappointed.Besides losing the package altogether (which I wouldn't put past them), they could not have done a worse job.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of ups delivery service from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments