I had a shipment due today.I received a text from UPS saying the package was delivered but I was working on my computer at the front window the entire time and no package was delivered.

I then checked the tracking website, which said package delivered, left at front door. I tried the online chat since I was already online and they said call the 800# so I did. They acted as if because their screens said it was delivered here... it was true...The person I spoke to told me they would have someone from office contact me in an hour.

Knowing most of my neighbors are out of town and there are two other areas with the same name only Rd and Ct instead of drive I headed out for a search. I found my package sitting on a neighbors front patio who was out of town. I called UPS back to tell them I located it and the snide little man on the phone acted as if I was lying. When I tried to tell him how upset I am because it could have been stolen and I do not have the time or the money to reorder he was extremely rude and acted as if it were my problem because his screen said delivered.

Then I receive a call from someone who says she reached the driver who said he may have delivered to the neighbor by accident!!!

REALLY?She says check with my neighbors and if they don't have it contact the shipper to put a tracker on it..Just wow..their own mistakes...not their problem...

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments