You would expect basic customer service from UPS but I am absolutely appalled by their lack of service - my shipment was due to arrive on Wednesday and the delivery driver came over to my unit and pressed the gate to enter. Unfoturnately my intercom was not functioning so I rushed down to meet him at the gate only to realised he had driven off.

All this without even waiting for 2-3 minutes! So the next day I called customer service to arrange for pickup at my home and was told they cannot deliver on the same day as they will only be able to come the following day. I anyway left my contact number with them and asked them to Ensure the delivery driver contacts me before coming. Next thing I know the driver is once again in my doorstep but I wasn’t around to collect it once again because was told earlier that they won’t be able to do the delivery!!

Finally I arranged with the driver and was told by the driver he will come after 11 am.

You would think by now they would already be more apologetic and try to accommodate you better but no I ended up getting a call from the driver at 2pm saying he’s outside my house and I am not in again! Absolutely shitty experience and I will never go with UPS again

Review about: Ups Vehicle Driver.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

Divers do not have company issued cell phones.