To the concerned Department

It is with deep regret sending you this mail.

I was informed that my parcel will be delivered at the end the of the day today, and I've done all necessary to be present for the collection this afternoon (refer to below message).

To my great surprise I just got a mail stating that the parcel could be delivered due to non signature available this morning at 9hrs.

Is this your good service!!

Was I informed that delivery would be done in the morning I would have organized accordingly.

And now I have to organize to pick up the parcel at the closest store and which you will let me know when it will be ready.

Am really really annoyed cause its just a waste of time and very bad client service. This is the second time same issue happening. People don't stay home all day long to wait when UPS will decide to pass by and drop a parcel. Everyone has their own commitment.

I hope you understand the concern...

Seriously very bad service

Yours sincerely

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of ups mail service from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was failed delivery change. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments