We are in the process of going on a two week vacation and I called the post office to hold our mail as well as any packages being delivered from FedEx - easy and no problems.Then I call UPS and the first representative I talk to says no problem, sends me a link.

Then when I'm trying to set my vacation dates it keeps asking me for payment, so I call back only to find out that they want to charge me $5 per package for holding ... UH SERIOUSLY? What for, for delivering my package a different day where the shipping has already been paid. Complete BS!

I will NEVER ship with UPS again.USE FEDEX AND AVOID THE HEADACHE!!!!

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of ups vacation hold from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1107070

It's free to instruct them to deliver to a UPS Store near you while you're on vacation. You set this all up on UPS MyChoice online. Then you just go pick it up.

They should do a better job showing what's free and what costs money because you do have to dig to find this information.