Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

My Girlfriend decided she wanted to send her TV across to Calgary from Montreal due to her moving to Calgary.So she sent the package Through a Ups in Montreal where she wasn't even made aware she could Purchase damage Insurance, if the package had been packed by a Ups Employee (Which i'm sure she would have If the UPS Employee had made her aware of it). So we receive the package, my brother and I both witness the UPS driver physically roll her package up the hill i knew the TV was destroyed (Due to the multiple tears in the box) but unaware (I Have never used UPS) that i was supposed to decline the package and have it sent back.

Unknowingly i took it and began the painstaking process of trying to get her money back. I had to call their Customer Service Center 4 times before my damage report went through then still I had to go into a UPS Store due to their being no Response from UPS and speak to someone where i was told it would have to be dealt with from where she sent it from. She was out of town visiting family for the last time before she moved. She had to cut her visit short to return to Montreal Where she was informed she may be able to get $100-200 back of the $900 ($700 TV, $200 Shipping charge).

After about 2 Months of waiting for a response from the Man that owned the Store in Montreal She was informed she would not even be able to get $100. So after all that We received Nothing and this is why i tell everyone i meet and I plead you DO NOT SHIP THROUGH UPS, they don't care about you or your package the only care about their Profits, if they wanted their clientele to return they would not treat them as such.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ups Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Everything.

UPS Cons: Treatment of my property.

Comments