Verified Reviewer

A package having my passport and visa was sent by Houston consulate to me. The package was sent and picked without scanning.

It had no label. Now I am not able to talk to a human being as there was no tracking number. I requested them to tell me which Ware house serves that particular location and they don't have even that information.

The customer support is of worst kind with no interconnectivity between stores. They literally don't do anything to send information sent by customer about lost package to the store.

The only information they have is what we can get by googling.

The staff in different stores do not respond. They are rude and frustrated. The store locations I am getting by email when I am visiting them they are simply telling they can't help as they don't serve the area.

It's my visa and passport.

There should be a specific department where I should be able to talk to in UPS to locate it. I have not seen this kind of mismanagement and lack of connectivity in any other services.

Plea

User's recommendation: Please use FedEx. If something goes wrong you will be able to talk to a human being unlike UPS.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

UPS Cons: Thoroughly unprofessional.

Location: 5535 Memorial Drive, Houston, TX 77007