NEVER NEVER WILL I SHIP WITH UPS AGAIN!!!! I'm from New Zealand and moved to Canada to work for a year. I wanted a simple shipment for my bag to go from Calgary to Edmonton...not Hard! I double checked the address and paid a good price for it due to its size and weight.

I went away traveling, my friends place i had it shipped to advised me towards the end of my travels it still hadn't arrived and it had nearly been a month! I rung UPS only to find out that it had arrived in Edmonton but they had it shipped back to Calgary due to the address being incorrect. The address was 100% correct and then they tried to tell me they cant ship to apartments ...Bulls**t! I had also been told they tried to ring me and leave postcards at the door in which none of that had been done. I had no communication from them not even the tracking number...USELESS AND LAZY!! I refused to pay for it again and after several battles (even tried to talk to a supervisor which i was refused as well)with them i gave up due to the urgency of the bag. I ended up paying double the shipment for a simple order!

It only got worse when i reshipped the package. I requested the driver or someone to ring me when they are to arriving so i can be outside when they arrive. NOTHING!! two more failed attempts and no postcard or call, I was home for both and kept checking outside and nothing. I don't believe anyone actually came! Now i have to waste my time again to drive and pick up my bag after paying double costs to have it shipped to the door!! And I've had no compensation or apology from them. UPS YOU ARE THE WORSE!!

In New Zealand we are given several notes and called several times and they hold a package for a month before returning to sender. 5 DAYS IS ***!! and no communication at all. THE MOST USELESS AND LAZIEST COMPANY EVER!!

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments