We have constant issues with UPS which started about 2 years ago when they "delivered" a package that we never received.Mind you we receive upwards of 8 - 10 packages a week all throughout the year with no issues.

But, since we reached out to UPS for the ONE TIME that we had an issue, they forced signatures for delivery. I try to avoid this as much as possible with their UPS "My Choice" but it does not always work. Really? 2 Years and we are still having issues with UPS.

It's like they did not believe us when we said we did not receive the package. You mean its not possible that UPS made a mistake? Really? In any case, my mother-in-law sent a Honey Baked Ham with "No Signature Required" and UPS forced a signature and did not leave the Ham.

The box is marked "Honey Baked Han" and "Perishable". Well, that pretty much sealed the deal on that one. If we ever get it, it will not be edible. Thank you very much UPS for deciding that someone needs to sign for a ham.

There is no one to help when I call, no one takes responsibility for anything.Worst Customer Service ever.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of ups my choice membership from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $50 and wants Ups to "if the package is marked as "no signature required" honor it. not sure why i bother, ups is not going to do anything about this".

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments