I will never again use UPS!.I was supposed to receive a package today 05/25/13 at 12:00 P.M. and it didn't arrive. I checked my tracking number and it was in Louisville Kentucky this morning. I called to find out where the package was and found out it was at the location in time but no one delivered it.

There was no mistakes or anything. I paid good money to have this deliver to my address the next business day and I am mad as *** and think I should get a refund from UPS. would I waited around all day on this package even missing some valuable meeting and still no package'.

Then after talking to two different supervisors I finally was told oh wait I have it right here in front of me". There was no explanation on why I didn't receive the package. While couldn't someone just call me and I would have gone into the *** office and pick my package up, now it won't be deliver until Tuesday and I really needed it before then, I will never ever do business with UPS again.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Richardson, Texas, United States #656237

Did you pay the premium price for Saturday Delivery ?

If not, then there is no complaint, as the next business day is Tuesday

sessa
Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States #656181

"I paid good money to have this deliver to my address the next business day" Exactly. UPS doesn't deliver on Saturdays nor is it a business day!!!