On September 19,2015 I sent my adult children who reside with me at the same address to pick up our package.When my children arrived at a scheduled pick up at Hewitt NJ location, The store clerk Marsh as he said that is his name and is the owner asked my kids for their id.

My children proceeded showing their id and he told them with out a reason your mom has to pick up the package. I went down there and argued and was told it is his decision who is allowed and with no reason. So this Marsh so my autistic son and refused to hand over the package.

This is a shame.I called ups 3 times and nobody contacts us back.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Tanyabee stated that there is a room for improvement of dealing with ups its disgusting. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of ups shipping and associated monetary loss in the amount of $35. Ups needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments