Couldn't schedule a normal pickup.After time for pickup was scheduled, the Driver didn't show up.

I called several times and talked to customer service, looks like the computer system wasn't updated properly and I had to explain everything from scratch again and again. Finally the Driver stopped by at the time that wasn't originally scheduled and refused to pickup all the boxes. I spent hours on a phone with customer service representatives and supervisor. I think in general, the UPS become so big that can't provide even decent service anymore.

Nobody really cares about the business.

No such things exists like customer satisfaction.

I will try to avoid UPS service as much as I can.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about ups pick up service at Ups was worst possible Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments