UPS does NOT know what they are doing.I have had numerous bad experiences with them.

Their customer service agents have the ability to research and do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!! They have NO idea where a package is at any given time, no idea where a package was left, and NO idea how to find out. I actually had a supervisor HANG UP ON ME because I was begging and pleading with her to help me find a very important package...after I already begged and pleaded with someone else for 45 minutes. They literally do not know where their drivers leave packages, and if they do, they refuse to pass that on to the's amazing to me.

They continually told me to contact the shipper...Why the *** would the shipper know where UPS left my package? They are horrible and I avoid shipping with them as much as possible.

What can brown do for me?Go bankrupt and dissolve.

I am still waiting for a package that is TWO WEEKS late.No one at UPS has responded to tell me what is going on.

I have had ENDLESS problems/delays/frustrations with them.

i just don't know why anyone would choose to use UPS (U stands for USELESS). They can't even provide the basic service of communicating with their customers let alone DELIVER a package.

Way beyond them it seems.

Pathetic company.Worst service EVER.

Miami, Florida, United States #616641

UPS has the WORST service! When you file a claim against a driver who threw the boxes, used profanity and acted rude they do absolutely nothing. In fact, they call back saying thet just can't assing another driver to your address so basically you are screwed because they will do NOTHING about it.

And the next day the driver will come super late, take pictures of your personal property, i don't know if i should take this issue legal because it is unbearable and i cannot believe they don't care to ruin their company's image with an employee like that and they do nothing about it.

UPS is horrible, the worst customer service in the world. they deliver packages to my address that do not belong to me and the label doesn't even have my address and they deliver my packages to other addresses, they are a mess!!!!!

This employee Jose Saveedra is rude, lazy, disrespectful, and on top of that once you file a claim against this rude person UPS does NOTHING and allow him to keep messing with the customer's packages. He has delivered boxes open, he is the type of employee that NO ONE should hire! Awful!

UPS does not know how to manage issues and does not respect their customers claims or requests!

to MBP850213 Newburgh, New York, United States #616686

Be careful...if you complain on here, the UPS employees who troll the board will berate you and talk about tampons...I agree with you...they suck bad, and apparently, they hire employees to reply to others' complaints...a real class act. (see below)

Almkerk, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands #443523

tracking# or,no SOUP FOR YOU

Why would you treat me like that?Did I do something to hurt you?

Actually, that time of the month doesn't come for me, so that's not the correct answer. Nice try, though.

I don't really understand why you would be so nasty to me...unless, of course, you work for UPS, which would explain it.Apparently, this site is not really for people to complain about bad's so others can belittle and hurt the people who do...Great.

Please accept my apology, it's become clear now what the issue was/'s your special time of the month. That explains everything!

My last words of advice for you sweetie, have fun with your aunt flo, and feel free to stick in a tampon anytime.

I HATE SOUP. And I still don't understand why anyone would post a personal tracking number on a site where anyone can read it...I guess that makes me arrogant and ignorant...or just someone who values my privacy.

arrogant and ignorant?Why would I post a tracking number on a site?

I gave the tracking number to UPS 50+ times..why would I post if for you? And it is not the only problem I have had with them...and it was NOT my choice to ship with surepost...and they couldn't even tell me WHICH POST OFFICE THEY DELIVERED IT TOO! So, should I blame the shipper for the UPS supervisor hanging up on my when I asked her name? Is that professional?

Is that good customer service? How does that make me "no smart"..oh I'm sorry...I believe your words were " U not smart", which makes you a freaking genius, doesn't it? Worst customer service ever.

Regardless of the names you decide to call me in defense of UPS...which really, by the way, does a lot for their reputation..calling their customers names..That definitely helps your case.WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!

Almkerk, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands #442632

NO soup for you!!!!!!

Now it's clear what the 'problem' was, your shipper used surepost, which is the cheapest possible option and not a true UPS service. Basically it pays for UPS to deliver to the Post Office who then delivers to you. That's why UPS couldn't tell you where the package was exactly...they DIDN'T HAVE IT, they had already transfered it to the USPS.

Your anger is misguided here, tool. You should blame your shipper, or yourself, for choosing the cheapest possible option. UPS did what it was paid to do.

U not smart.

PS. Giving the tracking number at the beginning someone here could have cleared this up for you sooner, you are obviously too ignorant and arrogant to get it though.

And...if there are UPS employees on here, asking for my tracking #, for whatever reason, it's too little, too late.A SUPERVISOR from your customer service dept HUNG UP ON ME WHEN I ASKED FOR HER NAME.

That left a bad enough taste in my mouth to pretty much make me hate UPS forever, regardless of what anyone does from this point forward.

Thanks, anyway.:(

I found the package..actually, my post office found the package for me.It was left at a post office about 40 miles away...which is weird, since there is a post office 1/2 mile down the street from me, and my address is the PO Box at that post office.

So, anyway, the US postal service did what UPS could not.I do not believe in posting tracking numbers on random sites where anyone can see them...that is MY business...thanks anyway, but I don't like soup.

Almkerk, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands #442553

tracker ##pls..If you don't post the # no soup for you!!! :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin

tracking #?Really?

I already repeated that tracking # 50 times on the phone.Doesn't mean a thing if UPS doesn't know where that package was left....

tracking #?