Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Horrible service ..I lost $45 and couple of weeks times due to the store's (3901 12th Ave N, Fargo, ND 58102) inefficiency and the lack of process with UPS.

Here's what happened : a) The local store told me they don't have the package and asked me raise a complaint with the customer care b) Investigation Team is of no use they couldn't find the packet lying in their store.

c) The local store sent the packet back to shipper after couple of days d) I am still fighting for the refund but no use the call goes on hold for 30 minutes and u have to explain the entire story to 100 people.Avoid this Courier service please.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Tucson, Arizona, United States #1262926

I think this company should be banned. Very unprofessional and no care for customers or their packages. We should never use UPS again.