1.3
Turnaround Time

Location: 3151 N 31st Ave Phoenix, AZ.A woman works in there with a bad attitude.

She said I was crazy, and I had issues when she kept on asking for more information that she did not need and was making my time difficult to pick up packages, she was the only one with the bad attitude that needs to be checked at the door. I would fire her or send her to educational courses on customer service and work ethics because obviously she has none.

I will never use ups or never go to this ratchet location again as long as "Felicia" is working with UPS.I asked for a manager to help me and she refused then left me hanging at the counter for about 10 min until I received help from a proper employee.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of ups manager from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to "fire the woman or send her to customer service courses and work ethics unless ups likes to see their company fail for bad service".

The most disappointing in user's experience was ups store, poor customer service, work ethics and using foul language. Author liked the most second employee who actually helped me. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments