Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Update by user Nov 10, 2015

UPS worldwide express service is not really express at all it is more like a slow boat to china.I had an urgent situation and i was told by ups store that it would get there Within 2 days it has been 3 days and my package is still in US .

This service is mis leading and it stinks .

I will never ship with UPS ever again this is not an honest company and they mislead the customers through their contracted franchises.At this point I am going back to the store to ask for my money back and get my package shipped back to me on same day service .DO NOT USE UPS if you need something sent internationally and it is urgent.

Update by user Nov 10, 2015

UPS told me within 2 business days it will get to destination in Europe. After 3 days package is still in US . Horrible service

Original review posted by user Nov 10, 2015

UPS worldwide express service is not really express at all it is more like a slow boat to china. I had an urgent sitiation and i was told by ups store that it would get there Within US it had been 3 days and my package is still in US .

This service us mus leading and it stinks .

I will never ship with UPS ever again this us not an honest company and they mislead the customers through their cintracted franchises. At this point ian going back to the store to ask for my money back and get my package shipped back to me on same day service .DO NOT USE UPS if you need something sent internationally in an urgent fashion.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of ups worldwide express from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments