Tucson, Arizona
5.2K views

I know someone personally (regret) that often BRAGGED about how they would see on the delivery sticker what store the items were coming from and if they were of intrest they would OPEN the box! If they felt like it was their size or what ever else they considered they would STEAL it and pretend like it never came through UPS!

What a fraud and lack of respect for peoples money!! Ever since I found that out I avoid UPS at all cost!

I dont want to state names or locations because one day they will get caught but not by me. Has anyone else had this or similar experience?

Comments

In Salisbury Maryland ,the drivers take or drop packages then accuse honest people of having the package .The home owners have no way of defending them self's ! Your address is flagged on the drivers lies and your life is turned upside down !

Then the hub supervisor like Ree picks fight with customers calling them names and getting back at them by flagging their address ! UPS NEEDS MAJOR WORK OR IT WON"T BE AROUND MUCH LONGER !

EMPLOYEES ARE DESTROYING THE COMPANY ! I WON"T USE THEM ,WHEN THEIR IS USPS

Just had a UPS driver steal money from the till at my business.

yep, in my area Lakewood CO I have had 2 packages stolen by UPS in the last year. Its their driver.

PleasantChowChow227

I waited all day for a UPS delivery. It didn't arrive so i phoned to ask what happened.

They said it was on their van and would be delivered the next day, no apology or reason given for the delay. The next day i waited again but still no delivery. The following morning i received an e-mail saying it had been delivered and a so called proof of delivery which said signed by Illegable. I complained to Paypal as i paid through them but they said UPS had provided proof of delivery and therefore my claim was denied.

So i complained to my credit card company and i am waiting for them to deal with it. I suspect the UPS driver simply scribbled something on the signing gadget and stole it.

I will wait to hear from my credit card company and if i have no luck with them i will sue UPS. I have a feeling that a hand writing expert will be able to confirm that the driver is guilty.

Same here. This was two motorcycle tires.

Ordered first time and item "lost" somewhere in Sparks, MD hub. Ordered a second set. Same thing. Tracked it to the Sparks facility where it sat with the delivery delayed over 4 days.

Now they say they can't find them again!! Vendor wants to know if I want them to send another set. Maybe everybody will get a set and let the next tires make it to my house. Oh, the call center in India told me it was delayed due to snow and ice.

In June. In Maryland.

Ridiculous. A den of thieves.

@Anonymous

Damn, they must be running a special on motorcycle tires... mine ended up "lost" also, only from PA.

Still been over 2 weeks, and they can't find them.

Meanwhile, I am riding on 6 year old tires as I wait for them. Those sumbitches.

I'm at the point that I refuse to even speak to UPS customer service because they have made me so upset. I don't want to be charged with making terroristic threats, so if there is a problem I call the company I ordered from and explain that UPS has lost my package "in transit" yet again and that it's best for all involved that they speak to UPS. I actually talked to the head of the shipping division for one company and she said that company had gotten so many complaints from customers about UPS that they are in the process of dropping UPS.

AnotherRagdoll283

UPS driver claims he left packages at an address other then it was intended and the people never returned it ! Why would he do that in the first place ?) People's video camera shows he never came to their home !

UPS at Salisbury makes his family sign for EVERYTHING now ! Same thing as calling him a thief and liar ! It was the driver that lied and screwed up but UPS punishes the public/consumer for their employees incompetence.

Never gave the family a chance to defend them self ! UPS IS TOO BIG NEEDS TO BREAK UP INTO SMALLER UNITES TO CONTROL IT:S EMPLOYEES !

I get all my packages delivered at my work. Today I got my package from Macys delivered from UPS.

The box was ripped open and inside was a pot rather than my two coach purses. UPS stole my purses and gave me a cooking pot.

Who are the people and why does UPS allow them to work for them. So disappointed filed a claim and luckily Macys is refunding me but ridiculous and so upset that the thieves get away with this and they are getting paid to steal other people's items.

Just had a package stolen from the UPS facility in San Antonio as it was suppose to be delivered to me in Houston. It was artwork and now UPS is lying to cover their tracks. It's insured but criminal charges should be pressed against the person who stole it due to the value.

#1611921
@UPS Sucks

Yes they do! My daughter has been tracking her package for days that supposedly delivered to the post office.

They post office denies receiving the package. I called UPS and requested proof of delivery to the post office and the customer service rep told me to contact the sender and promptly hung up. This is unacceptable on so many levels. If they really delivered to the post office as claimed, they would have a tracking number as everything is scanned.

Untrustworthy employees?

You make the judgement. They are definitely unreliable.

Yessss they are thieves! I am always having packages delivered to me with no problem I made the mistake of ordering a Fur coat “package delivered at 4:40 yeah right it’s gone!!

I am planning on confronting the driver when I see him and ask him where he left” this package. I hope the sender does their own investigation!! It’s disgusting that they would actually steal !!

Can’t believe there’s a thread ! Disgusting I tell you!!

@Kim

Good luck ! Drivers say they left packages and they don't !

When you request a meeting around the table to question UPS drivers (Ashley) Salisbury Maryland hangs up on you and flags your address so you can't receive UPS deliveries anymore ! I THOUGHT RACKETEERING AND BODILY THREATS WAS AGAINST THE LAW ! REE MADE THREATS TO MY 71 YEAR OLD SICK WIFE ! IT"S IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND SOMEONE TO TAKE TO THAT HAS AN OPEN MIND AT UPS !

THEY AUTOMATICALLY ACCUSE THE CUSTOMER AND PROTECT THEIR DRIVERS ! SAD , BECAUSE THEY ONCE WERE AN HONEST COMPANY ! THE CUSTOMER PAYS FOR THE SHIPPER TO SEND THE PRODUCT BUT UPS ACTS LIKE THE CUSTOMER IS THE GUILTY PARTY !

People not receiving their medication or being forced to drive to far away hubs to try and locate packages ! UPS NEEDS TO REEVALUATE IT TREATMENT TO THE PUBLIC BEFORE IT GOES UNDER !

Yes UPS drivers are stealing packages especially in the southern region. UPS closes investigation with a simple lost package.

Be persistent and have them reopen investigation to find and fire that employee.

Also ask seller if they use UPS and that you do not want to purchase that item. E bay sellers state that they use fed ex but then actually use UPS because it is cheaper for them but the buyer has to work to find out where that package is which is very stressful.

Never thought I would find a thread, but having issues with getting anybody to call me back for my husband. All of a sudden UPS claims that his package (an $800, 56 pound car hood) "can't be located" and they are doing a "dock search" for it.

The person I spoke with basically told me that there is no time frame to compete the "dock search" and to have the shipper re-send it.

Yeah, translation: one of our Low Lives stole your package, we won't admit to it, and just have it re-sent so we can maybe give it to you this time or maybe we won't. WTF??

Same here. Package stolen.

Package being sent to me just disappeared and “cannot be located.” Ha! Very funny.

The package was an Apple MacBook. We know exactly what happened.

UPS is stealing packages

AnotherRagdoll283
@Young

It seems like your right about them taken things but the sad thing is when they accuse customers by saying they left package at an address knowing they did not leave any package ! Then the UPS office puts a red flag on that customer's name and they accuse them of taken a package that never was left there in the first place !

BUT IT TAKES THE HEAT OFF THE DRIVER ! UPS NEEDS TO BE INVESTIGATED BY THE FRAUD UNIT !

TOO MUCH OF THIS GOING ON AND THEY ARE ALLOWING IT TO CONTINUE ! MAKES YOU AFRAID TO USE UPS !

UPS employeees ALWAYS steal ! Be aware !

Lake Wales,Florida Warehouse under Police investigation !

Either UPS Driver or warehouse worker stole my package with $1000 Florida State Lottery ticker winner ( proof of this ) power outage and no back up generator for cameras and employee of UPS STOLE my package ! BEWARE !!

Just happened to us. Package got delayed, we're told it was damaged, we got it today.

One of the 2 items shipped is missing, of course the valuable expensive one. I contacted my cousin who sent it, not his box, not his packing. The item was stolen by UPS people. Their tracking says they will notify the sender, twice.

He never heard a word. It says they discarded the damaged stuff.

Discarded my EYE. SOLD