3.3K views

I know someone personally (regret) that often BRAGGED about how they would see on the delivery sticker what store the items were coming from and if they were of intrest they would OPEN the box!If they felt like it was their size or what ever else they considered they would STEAL it and pretend like it never came through UPS!

What a fraud and lack of respect for peoples money!! Ever since I found that out I avoid UPS at all cost!

I dont want to state names or locations because one day they will get caught but not by me.Has anyone else had this or similar experience?

Comments

My sneakers were never delivered, checked my security camera they never delivered the package yet it’ showed delivered, contacted ups and they don’t even want the clip and asked me to contact shipper what a joke

My UPS packages, from a store which is desirable to young people, are always -- for the last 6-8 months, over 12 packages, ALWAYS -- opened and things missing.This is from the San Pablo location in the East Bay.

Trashy, I know, but turn around for UPS employees is majorly high.Often times it is a first and last job for many future convicted criminals.

Ups took our package of Christmas gifts, claimed it was “lost” located the package a month later and delivered it after New Years.Upon receiving it our Daughter noticed it had been tampered with.

Further inspection would show that items were removed and tampered with, or I should say STOLEN!

They had time, the package was in their possession for over a month.We’re through with ups!

to K melange #1412551

They were selective about what they took. They only took the most expensive items and after a month they delivered the more worthless items.

PrototypeX

Same thing just happened to me, bought expensive shoes that sold out, package was intentionally cut open.I know they opened the shoe box too but did not steal the shoes.

That still doesn't make me happy though, they opened something that they were planning on stealing, something that is a Christmas gift for someone else.I hope karma finds them.

Bottom line DO NOT GO THRU UPS They are a bunch of liars and thieves. Same thing happened to me and everyone shrugs their shoulders and looks the other way Shame on you UPS.

Bought a gun from Palmetto State Armory and they shipped it out to a FFL dealer. Dealer calles me and said that they have the case but no gun and that the packaging was re taped. UPS needs cameras so they can watch employees because this is ridiculous.

Yes....UPS stole my SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab E tablet computer from the SAMSUNG owned repair facility located in Plano, Texas.I knew this would happen BEFORE Samsung sent the package with UPS.

Samsung ignored my warning. Now UPS Investigations is searching for the parcel that will never be found. I have to follow the resolution process in order for Samsung to reimburse me.

I get a new Samsung tablet computer via FedEx once UPS issues a claim payment to Samsung for the value of the missing package.UPS are a bunch of theives....

I shipped my iPhone to apple to get it fixed.Apple had me dropped off at a local UPS store.

Along with my iPhone- the store shipped total 9-packages- they all went missing. I called customer service, went to the facility and asked for help- in turn i get a horrible customer service. Finally, after not giving up- I reached UPS customer service via Twitter and get someone to call me- interestingly they person blamed the store instead looking for the package. Store communicated me that they had video to prove that my iPhone and other 8-packages were given to the driver and they have a video from CCTV camera.

So I called again and finally land a person who wants to help (YES- FEW Customer Service Reps are quite helpful at UPS-but Majority is not).

I also got Apple involved in this- but no resolution.Like someone posted here, it should have taken UPS no more than a day to sort out where the package went- but the UPS is taking its sweet time like my iPhone that I rely on for work is none of their business

You should really report this having packages stolen from you is horrible and that person should be stopped before they can steal more from hard working people. Honestly I find it to be extremely offensive that you would know of this and say nothing.