3.7K views

I know someone personally (regret) that often BRAGGED about how they would see on the delivery sticker what store the items were coming from and if they were of intrest they would OPEN the box! If they felt like it was their size or what ever else they considered they would STEAL it and pretend like it never came through UPS!

What a fraud and lack of respect for peoples money!! Ever since I found that out I avoid UPS at all cost!

I dont want to state names or locations because one day they will get caught but not by me. Has anyone else had this or similar experience?

Comments

My package was also stolen by the ups driver. Ups won’t even return my call.

He said he delivered it but my apartment complex ran the footage and saw him entering the building but my package was never delivered. Smh

Just happened to me, and this isn't the first time with UPS. I recently ordered a new iPhone from Verizon, two day shipping.

Two days later no phone. So I track the package on the UPS website and the last update was at 5AM destination scan but the package was never loaded onto the truck. So I wait a day, same thing so I call Verizon who calls UPS and they say the package is "lost" in transit.

*** it was stolen. The Verizon rep wasn't at all surprised and said this happens somewhat often - I'll be picking up my phone from a Verizon store later this afternoon instead.

h.kitchener

Perhaps UPS needs to re-evaluate it's hiring practices and try to *** out those who act, look and talk "odd." But, of course UPS is a unionized company so your best bet is to always try to have packages sent via FedEx---they are non-union.

I ordered Nike shows for my husband from Nike.com. The parcel says it arrived and was left at my front door.

I did not hear anyone rang a bell since I was home all day on Saturday. We lived in an apartment building so we looked in the mailroom and all over but no parcel.

UPS stole my parcel for sure. What a shame.

My son had a computer built for him - quite expensive. The package arrived at UPS on July 23rd and disappeared.

It is now under investigation they did find the box but it is empty. This is a felony crime and I believe the cops should be called in. I wonder how long it is going to take for my son to get his money back.

Really upset. He worked long and hard to save that money for his computer.

A recent shipment we made had 12 items in it. The original box was packaged and shipped by one of the UPS Stores.

When it arrived at the destination, only 8 items were found in the box. Someone took the most expensive items out and resealed the box.

My sneakers were never delivered, checked my security camera they never delivered the package yet it’ showed delivered, contacted ups and they don’t even want the clip and asked me to contact shipper what a joke

My UPS packages, from a store which is desirable to young people, are always -- for the last 6-8 months, over 12 packages, ALWAYS -- opened and things missing. This is from the San Pablo location in the East Bay.

Trashy, I know, but turn around for UPS employees is majorly high. Often times it is a first and last job for many future convicted criminals.

Ups took our package of Christmas gifts, claimed it was “lost” located the package a month later and delivered it after New Years. Upon receiving it our Daughter noticed it had been tampered with.

Further inspection would show that items were removed and tampered with, or I should say STOLEN!

They had time, the package was in their possession for over a month. We’re through with ups!

to K melange #1412551

They were selective about what they took. They only took the most expensive items and after a month they delivered the more worthless items.

PrototypeX

Same thing just happened to me, bought expensive shoes that sold out, package was intentionally cut open. I know they opened the shoe box too but did not steal the shoes.

That still doesn't make me happy though, they opened something that they were planning on stealing, something that is a Christmas gift for someone else. I hope karma finds them.

Bottom line DO NOT GO THRU UPS They are a bunch of liars and thieves. Same thing happened to me and everyone shrugs their shoulders and looks the other way Shame on you UPS.

to Carol 1216 #1524827

Bottom line DO NOT GO THRU UPS They are a bunch of crooks, liars and thieves. Same thing happened to me and everyone shrugs their shoulders and looks the other way Shame on you UPS.

Their policy is everyone from UPS to play dam. The monkeys would do better job.

Bought a gun from Palmetto State Armory and they shipped it out to a FFL dealer. Dealer calles me and said that they have the case but no gun and that the packaging was re taped. UPS needs cameras so they can watch employees because this is ridiculous.

Yes....UPS stole my SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab E tablet computer from the SAMSUNG owned repair facility located in Plano, Texas. I knew this would happen BEFORE Samsung sent the package with UPS.

Samsung ignored my warning. Now UPS Investigations is searching for the parcel that will never be found. I have to follow the resolution process in order for Samsung to reimburse me.

I get a new Samsung tablet computer via FedEx once UPS issues a claim payment to Samsung for the value of the missing package. UPS are a bunch of theives....

I shipped my iPhone to apple to get it fixed. Apple had me dropped off at a local UPS store.

Along with my iPhone- the store shipped total 9-packages- they all went missing. I called customer service, went to the facility and asked for help- in turn i get a horrible customer service. Finally, after not giving up- I reached UPS customer service via Twitter and get someone to call me- interestingly they person blamed the store instead looking for the package. Store communicated me that they had video to prove that my iPhone and other 8-packages were given to the driver and they have a video from CCTV camera.

So I called again and finally land a person who wants to help (YES- FEW Customer Service Reps are quite helpful at UPS-but Majority is not).

I also got Apple involved in this- but no resolution. Like someone posted here, it should have taken UPS no more than a day to sort out where the package went- but the UPS is taking its sweet time like my iPhone that I rely on for work is none of their business

You should really report this having packages stolen from you is horrible and that person should be stopped before they can steal more from hard working people. Honestly I find it to be extremely offensive that you would know of this and say nothing.

They took my $1500 gold after it has safely arrived all the way from Dubai. They send me out of three packs in a back one empty, which i believe the person who packed it is the one who took my gold.

New Albany, Ohio, United States #1032801

So this is what I learn,you used ups to ship your valuables from point A to point B their worker steal your stuff by the way they just caught one in Swan Island that stole customer Microsoft but I digressed,or they lost your package now I think that they should always keep a record of things that they lost or misplaced you know what is in your package so even if they pay you their $100 because they said they do not know the value of what is in the box and if and when they find said box or boxes they call you or email you and find out if what you said was in the box is correct and tell you give me my $100 and I will return your box NO they closed the case after they give you the $100 and then they auction off what they have in their warehouses and I can bet the first bid is $100 people that are bidding they may hit the jackpot or they may not one way or the other ups win they may get back what they pay you or they may get ten times the amount.Now people in name of everything that is just how can that be right and to be fair I don't think that they are the only one that does this.What do you call a company that lives off hard working poor people back people you fill in the blanks

Santa Clara, California, United States #954899

yes. Details are irrelevant. Suffice it to say that my box was delivered and arrived completely empty.