UPS worker stole Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
I just picked up the package (samsung Galaxy S6 edge) from the UPS facility, excitedly I went home to open the package.When I received the package, I noticed something was weird about it, it was taped on one end of bubble plastic bag.
Immediately I cut the bag and noticed the package was tampered with and the phone is not in the box. I then realized the UPS worker had snipped the package and taped it was to concealed the cut. The box was ripped and had dirty oil mark on it.
I called them to report about the problem and they told me to call the shipper (Tmoblie) and report the problem to them instead.What a shame that UPS cannot take the initiative to investigate the claim.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "UPS are a bunch of cheap crooks. As you can see by the attached photos. they deliberately trashed my order. Now reading the reviews, I can see that they are..."
- "I sold a Samurai windshield with frame on Ebay...shipped through UPS...the buyer sends picture of broken windshield...was not broken before sending...UPS denied any responsibility by telling me the item was..."
- "I attached the detailed tracking log as well as a picture of the received package. As you can see they didn't even notice something was wrong after going back and..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "I went to see show.what a loser imposter of a slash with a bad silly wig was on stage Ha ha after I did my search I saw..."
- "You're killing me Larry! I purchased a $2,500 Sherwood mattress and box spring from Sit 'n Sleep Westminster in February 2014. Recently I noticed that the cover on..."