UPS worker stole Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
I just picked up the package (samsung Galaxy S6 edge) from the UPS facility, excitedly I went home to open the package.When I received the package, I noticed something was weird about it, it was taped on one end of bubble plastic bag.
Immediately I cut the bag and noticed the package was tampered with and the phone is not in the box. I then realized the UPS worker had snipped the package and taped it was to concealed the cut. The box was ripped and had dirty oil mark on it.
I called them to report about the problem and they told me to call the shipper (Tmoblie) and report the problem to them instead.What a shame that UPS cannot take the initiative to investigate the claim.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I attached the detailed tracking log as well as a picture of the received package. As you can see they didn't even notice something was wrong after going back and..."
- "UPS shows they left a package at my front door? It was left ON my truck hood, which was parked IN the street. Package was dirty like had..."
- "Ordered a MacBook Pro off of Apple's website, was sent to UPS from Apple the next day. I get a Friday delivery date from UPS with expedited 2nd Day Air,..."
- "I went to see show.what a loser imposter of a slash with a bad silly wig was on stage Ha ha after I did my search I saw..."
- "You're killing me Larry! I purchased a $2,500 Sherwood mattress and box spring from Sit 'n Sleep Westminster in February 2014. Recently I noticed that the cover on..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."
- "Around Sept 30, 2015, I started Roca Labs. The picture on the right was April 22, 2015, the one on the left was March 16, 2016. The regimen was the..."