UPS worker stole Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
I just picked up the package (samsung Galaxy S6 edge) from the UPS facility, excitedly I went home to open the package.When I received the package, I noticed something was weird about it, it was taped on one end of bubble plastic bag.
Immediately I cut the bag and noticed the package was tampered with and the phone is not in the box. I then realized the UPS worker had snipped the package and taped it was to concealed the cut. The box was ripped and had dirty oil mark on it.
I called them to report about the problem and they told me to call the shipper (Tmoblie) and report the problem to them instead.What a shame that UPS cannot take the initiative to investigate the claim.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Bought a one of a kind guitar, with the certificate in a travel hardcase from Germany, which it was originally made in the USA, and what makes it unique is..."
- "Two chests shipped by UPS were destroyed in transit. UPs refuses to accept liability and bounces me to the local shipping agent, who bounces me back to UPS. UPS then..."
- "The pictures say it all. UPS crushed, dented, and put wholes in the NEW box with four ceramic heirlooms being sent home from my recently deceased mother-in-laws estate. ..."
- "You're killing me Larry! I purchased a $2,500 Sherwood mattress and box spring from Sit 'n Sleep Westminster in February 2014. Recently I noticed that the cover on..."
- "I went to see show.what a loser imposter of a slash with a bad silly wig was on stage Ha ha after I did my search I saw..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "We purchase a home in Warners ny . We asked for the full size bathroom rough in for our basement . Now we have decided to finish our basement and..."
- "Brand new Avenger leaks every time it rains. I bought it 6 minths ago from McGeorges RV and have had numerous leaks every time it rains. The manufacturer will not..."