Westminster, California
Featured

I just picked up the package (samsung Galaxy S6 edge) from the UPS facility, excitedly I went home to open the package.When I received the package, I noticed something was weird about it, it was taped on one end of bubble plastic bag.

Immediately I cut the bag and noticed the package was tampered with and the phone is not in the box. I then realized the UPS worker had snipped the package and taped it was to concealed the cut. The box was ripped and had dirty oil mark on it.

I called them to report about the problem and they told me to call the shipper (Tmoblie) and report the problem to them instead.What a shame that UPS cannot take the initiative to investigate the claim.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

UPS are cheap that is why money grabbing businesses use them

UPS only employ drivers who are so bad nobody else will employ then

UPS don't and never will give a *** for anyone *** enough to be a recipient

to Anonymous Birmingham, Alabama, United States #1232731

You must've got fired from UPS and now you have a little chip on your shoulder about em. You couldn't handle the day of a UPS driver.

mamaseeta48

Went back to the seller who used fedx and from there a new item was shipped. I actually never received the original product but the seller made good