I am outraged I shipped a package with UpS insured and they destroy it .Now they don't want to pay even though shipme t was insured.

The item was $1,700.00 and it cost $738.00 to ship including the insurance . I have spoken to them many times they I sit the package was poorly packaged but that is not true . I am on my 6 weeks fight on this wrote to David Abney the CEO no response . What does it take ?

They have several law suits on the same issue ! I will pursue this until they are sick of me I will never give up ! Is not fair for the consumer . I tweet about it , Facebook about it write on their page and still nothing faces them what a horrible business !

Do t use them .The ups store plays along with the game they play with the customer.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Thieves profiteer corruption.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

icenectar
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1307359

I update my review which is similar. I actually had a UPS worker tell me that they most likely won't honor the claim because there is no external damage to the box. Seriously??

Binghamton, New York, United States #1302595

I have the same problem with UPS.They broke a statue and tried to blame on packaging.

When that was refuted, they tried to blame US Customes.We are court bound.