Today I went to the Denton, Texas UPS center to pickup my package.I arrived at the center at 1am and was not put on this mornings truck to go to the homes.

They refuse to release the package even though it had been scanned into the center. They claim its still on the trailer, but why is no one working the trailers? It clearly shows UPS does not have the manpower to handle this years work load.

I wonder how much their CEO's bonuses will be at the expense of their workers extra efforts to handle the shortfall in manpower.They clearly have understaffed themselves this year.

Pissed off customer

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

I used to work for this pos operation.A reeeal Ahole was in charge of our distribution center.

He would cut hours back so bad and I would be left all alone at the distribution warehouse handling dispatch and could NOT even get up for bathroom breaks or even lunch!! If I complained I was threatened that 'someone else would love to have my job.' The ddiick that would leave me all alone at dispatch for hours would come back reeking of beer. I HATED working for ups. A lotttt of bs goes on behind the scenes!

Just like a lot of huge companies I suppose.

I quit and never bothered to go through the headache of trying to sue for all the labor laws they break.I knew it would be a major uphill battle, me vs big brown

LTCC
Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #761217

"I wonder how much their CEO's bonuses will be at the expense of their workers extra efforts to handle the shortfall in manpower." What extra efforts? Does not seem to me, that they went to any (or you would have had your box).....so there is your answer.