I placed an order through Amazon on October 1,2012.I chose standard shipping.

It was shipped on 10/2 with an estimated delivery date of 10/5. The day came & went, but no package. I decided to look at the tracking for it again the next night. To my surprise it was still sitting in California where it had been initially taken when picked up from the sender.

I also saw that the estimated delivery date had changed from 10/5 to between 10/5 and 10/11. What the ***? After once again checking the tracking today, I saw my package was finally in my state. Not my town, but at least my state.

I am furious that my item sat in a UPS warehouse for 6 days. I've never had this issue with FedEx nor the good old US Postal Service.

I *** me off to see the UPS truck drive down my street daily, which it does, and know that what I'm waiting for is just tossed in the corner of a warehouse by some sorry employee.I will NEVER use UPS again, nor will I order from a company that ships through them.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

no, the problem is UPS are a bunch of morons. Ive been waiting 3 days for a package that has been in town, now I have to wait 3 more days since its friday now. They are idiots and always mess everything up, worst company ever

BrotherWitch

I have had a few orders with Amazon, they suck.The prices are what draw you in, but it had better be something you don\'t need soon.

It doesn\'t matter what you order, Amazon is slow as *** to ship. I make orders with newegg.com (I build and repair PC;s) and I get my orders with them in 1-3 days, tops.

Thats using UPS.It\'s Amazon that\'s the problem.