I HATE UPS IN THIS AREA idkw if he has ex girlfriend or ex wife that lives in this apartment albverstone blvd westchester mexican chubby 5ft7 blk hair dark skin this guy late 40s early 50s has so much time on his hand.I cant even open my blinds without him parked outside wating doing nothing.

I understand he has job too do but he patrols this aparment buildg like his boreder patrol. Its annoying when u pay lot of rent too live in this area. He needs too stop cuz his really *** tenants off!!!

UPS needs too hire better quality drivers and do hard back ground check!!!This guy spends too much time watchg this apartmtent if i didnt know any better i would thonk this buildg is about too get robbed!!!

This person wrote the review about Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups ups staff for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments