Additional Fees
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I ordered two phones from Sprint and they told me that the phones would arrive in 2-5 days.That was on the 15th of Feb.

My order was sent to UPS and when I tracked the order it told me it was in Kentucky where it was being shipped from. The package was shipped from Louisville Kentucky 5 hours from where I live in Ohio. The tracking website said that the package would be delayed due to weather. Oh ok thats understandable but by how long?

So I call UPS and they tell me that the package should only be a day late. Normally it would take 2 days so I think ok sweet 3 days isn't bad. So the 18th comes and goes with nothing. The 19th nothing so I call again and they tell me that it won't be here till Monday.

Ok whatever. Here we are Monday and I wake up and check the status. No delivery date available however it does say that the last location was it arrived in Middleburg Heights, OH. So I call again and the lady tells me that it should be here tomorrow.

Well I have heard tomorrow since last week so I ask her is there anyway that it could come today and she says yes but more than likely it will be tomorrow. I have gotten shipments sent through the mail that have gotten here faster and the mail deliverers have to walk from house to house no matter what the weather looks like.

Will never use UPS again it is USPS or FEDEX for me from now on.If a sender is going to use UPS I will not order from them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. jennasmom2683 stated that there is a room for improvement of delivery and poor customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of ground shipping. Ups needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ground shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments