Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I had a tool shipped to a job that I was supposed to do over the weekend. I paid for Saturday delivery and it was on the truck at 9am so my helper and I sat around all day waiting.

I called the 800# a couple of times and they just said that it was still going to be delivered so at 10pm I left to drive two hours home. Now it shows that the 450$ tool will be delivered Monday while I will be at a different job and these people are going to be pissed that we didn't get the work done and I had to pay a man to sit around all day waiting to work.

So now I am out a full day of my life that I could have been doing something with my family or working on a different job but now I am out a bunch of money and I am sure that Monday morning I will be told that I am no longer going to get work from the job we sat at all day Saturday. So thanks for nothing ups I will never again put any trust in your business since you have screwed mine.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ups Saturday Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments