Billericay, Essex

Driver turned up and told me he couldn't take my parcel when then company who I was returning the item to said I could and it was in there agreement with ups and now I've been told that I've got to to wait another day to have it collected when a manager told me that he was sending the driver back. Ups what a total joke !!!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups and ups vehicle driver for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Warrensburg, Missouri, United States #1234342

UPS isn't the joke, THAT particular driver is a screw-up.Don't blame the company because of an ***.

The manager can only do so much. Hopefully the driver gets fired if he keeps up this behavior.

There is no reason whatsoever that a driver should refuse a package when an agreement is spelled out in writing between two companies.I wish you well.