I waited all day for my delivery, even took the day off work because i knew the package was too large to fit in my car..Finally at 3pm i opened the front door and there was a notice saying sorry we missed you..how???

No one knocked on the door... i promptly called the 1800 number and was told someone would call me back.. Someone did call back, and was told they would call the driver to SEE IF THEY CAN REDELIVER!!!REALLY!!!!!

If the driver would have knocked no redelivery would be necessary..UPS has terrible customer service and the drivers are even worse..

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was driver never knocked. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups and ups vehicle driver for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments