UPS seems to be using any amount of snow on the ground to defer delivery of packages.We have been expecting an overnight package which has been on the truck for the last three days.

Our home has clear access to the door, all snow has been removed off the walk, and access is clear between the street and the house, yet the driver has reported that he can't deliver the item, which must be signed for, because of weather. I have taken off work for three days to be home to sign for this package. When I called UPS, I got some guy in India that said he couldn't do anything about it because weather was a factor.

It has been sunny here for three days, the roads have been plowed, and access to my house is clear.Seems the UPS drivers are just using this as an excuse to ride around all day and not make deliveries where they could do so otherwise.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of ups overnight delivery. Ups needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups overnight delivery in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments