1.2
Turnaround Time

This company has no idea what customer service is and are just ripping people off continually. In the last 3 days we have had 3 delivery attempt cards from them for 2 separate items we have ordered. Please note that I did not choose UPS; would never choose them myself as have experienced their incompetence, lies and unprofessional attitude in other countries too.

I contacted the UPS number yesterday and the agent said that she would have their "local" depot call me. Their local depot is a 90 minute drive from here incidentally, so would require at least 3 to 3 1/2 hours of my time to visit them there and most likely I cannot fit the items into my car anyway (one is a table and one is a chest-of-drawers).

They did not call me back. I also contacted the sellers of both products and advised them of the issues. Both of them contacted UPS and provided my telephone number to them AGAIN so that they could call me when they were 30 minutes away from the house so I could nip out and be there. They did not call me.

So now both items will inevitably get returned and either myself or the suppliers will end up our of pocket. I know that UPS will take zero responsibility for this and just point to their pathetic terms and conditions and "options" that are meaningless for the vast majority of people.

I am just taking the time to write this in the vain hope that any company planning to send anything anywhere in the world (but particularly to Aberdeen, Scotland) decides to use a proper company with a good service attitude and workable solutions to the lives of normal working people. There are many other companies out there who do not go out of their way to make peoples lives a misery.

This reviewer shared experience about "poor customer service and problems with delivery and lack of local depot" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about ups shipping at Ups was ability to actually deliver, bad service and poor attitude from drivers Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments