UPS = USELESS PACKAGE SERVICE. Ordered product & paid Extra $$ for UPS 2nd Day Air. It arrived in Boston Airport @ 8:00 a.m. Out for delivery to me from UPS Terminal in Somerville MA @ 8:41 a.m. I live in Somerville 2 miles from UPS. Waited till Midnight still no package. In 15 Hours UPS truck could not make the 2 mile 10 minute trip to my home to deliver package???

Next day I emailed UPS looking for my package. UPS Response

Response (Tina C.) 12/22/2012 07:06 PM @ UPS

Dear John,

Thank you for your e-mail. I have checked the status of your shipment in our tracking system. Our tracking records show that your shipment was delivered late due to adverse weather conditions. As a result, this shipment does not qualify for a Guaranteed Service Refund. Our guarantee does not apply to shipments that are delayed due to causes beyond our control

What Adverse Weather conditions...The plane made it to Boston. It rained, NO Snowstorm, NO Hurricane. NO road/traffic problems, Just ordinary rain. My package was not delivered due to gross incompetence and UPS UNSCRUPULOUS PACKAGE SCAMMERS give their standard LIE excuse. Not 1st time this has occurred, similar event 4 months earlier. So here it is FIVE DAYS later and I'm still WAITING for my UPS 2nd Day Air package.

Maybe what everyone should do who do not get their package deliveries on time from UPS is to (when UPS finally shows with the package refuse it), them the shippers will be pissed and stop using UPS.

Scheduled Delivery Updated To:

Monday, 12/24/2012, By End of Day

Shipment Progress What's This? Location Date Local Time Activity

Somerville, MA, United States 12/24/2012 2:09 A.M. Out For Delivery

Somerville, MA, United States 12/21/2012 8:41 A.M. Out For Delivery

12/21/2012 8:00 A.M. Arrival Scan

East Boston, MA, United States 12/21/2012 8:00 A.M. Adverse weather conditions.

12/21/2012 7:54 A.M. Departure Scan

Ontario, CA, United States 12/19/2012 10:29 P.M. Arrival Scan

Cerritos, CA, United States 12/19/2012 9:25 P.M. Departure Scan

12/19/2012 4:54 P.M. Origin Scan

United States 12/19/2012 8:39 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments