Town And Country, Missouri
1.4
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Jul 09

UPDATE: I was contacted by Corporate UPS 10 days after I submitted this review. They were not happy with my complaint here and also on the Better Business Bureau website.

I talked to the driver's District Manager. He told me that he was disturbed by the driver's actions. The District Manager asked me how hard it was to access my apartment building and I told him not hard at all. I explained the procedure to him.

Apparently the driver and the Saturday driver pretended that they could not enter the property, even tho the gate is left open Sunday through Saturday from 9AM to 6PM. Even so there's no reason the driver cannot buzz me on the call box at the gate. I'm always home whenever there's a delivery. Both drivers went back to the office and told the staff there that it was impossible to access my building, which is an outright lie.

This is an apartment building, not Fort Knox. The District Manager told me not to call the automated UPS line. He gave me his name and his direct phone line. He told me to call his office whenever there is a problem.

I've had to call twice since then. I didn't talk to the manager, but his office staff were very cordial and very helpful. They contacted the driver each time and told him that I was home and that he was expected to make delivery that day no matter what. Recently I have noticed that this particular driver is not on this route anymore.

I've had no problems with the present driver, because the problem driver is no longer on this route. They may have transferred him to another route or fired him. I feel sorry for those people if they did transfer him.

So far I have no complaints. But I keep the District Manager's number handy.

Original review posted by user Nov 24, 2018

I am enrolled in the Pfizer Patient Assistance Program. I take Lyrica for extreme nerve pain. Pfizer shipped this month's refill out and I was scheduled to receive it on Wednesday, 11/21. UPS has a real time map in which a customer can track the process of the truck. My delivery time was 4:45 to 6:15PM. I wasn't worried because I have received deliveries for UPS at that time before, without a hitch. The regular delivery man has had no problems in the past.

Well, he must be on another route because at 6:01PM the system stated that the customer was not in and delivery could not be made. That was an outright lie. I guess the delivery person decided to knock off early because it was Thanksgiving Eve. So much for guaranteed delivery. 2Day Air? Guaranteed delivery? That's a bad joke.

The delivery was rescheduled to Friday, 11/23. The website stated all day that they were preparing the shipment for delivery. I call BS on that one. At approximately 10:02PM the message was the package will be delivery on Monday, 11/26.

This is unacceptable for so many reasons. I am in pain and that medicine is the only thing that works. I needed that package Wednesday. Even tho I live in a gated community none of the other delivery drivers from other companies have ever had a problem accessing the place. When I know a package is coming I always arrange to stay home so that I can receive it.

Rest assured I will call UPS ASAP and tell them the same thing I've said in this complaint. My package should be delivered first thing in the morning on Monday, if not sooner, considering the circumstances.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ups Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Saturday delivery. Or early Monday delivery .

UPS Pros: District manager response to my complaints, Replacement ups driver.

UPS Cons: Subpar delivery and confusing website.

• Lazy UPS drivers