Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Once AGAIN UPS FAILS TO DELIVER A PACKAGE BUT THIS IS FUNNY....So I paid for International overnight shipping on a package from china wasn't cheap, I login to see my arrival time and found this: "WE WILL UPDATE THE DELIVERY DATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE" Just what does that mean, my package has sat at Ontario since 10PM yesterday and they still have no idea when it will be delivered?

Maybe their excuse this time will be the 1906 earthquake lol. UPS is the worst logistics company they are never EVER on time they have no information SO I HAVE TO SIT HERE AND WAIT FOR THEM LIKE A PRISONER? MY PACKAGE NEEDS A SIGNATURE BUT I CANNOT SIT AT HOME FOR AN UNSPECIFIED AMOUNT OF TIME TO WAIT FOR THESE INCOMPETENT AND SELF SERVING COMPANY THAT CANT DELIVER A PACKAGE? I DISLIKE UPS VERY MUCH AND HOP THEY ARE TAKEN OUT OF THE LOGISTICS BUSINESS THEY HAVE NO BUSINESS PROMISING ANYTHING T ANYONE!

SO I CALL TO GET SOMETHING SOME KIND OF DELIVERY ESTIMATION AND NOBODY WILL HELP. WHAT OR WHO DO THEY THINK THEY ARE I WILL ALWAYS REQUEST FED EX FROM NOW ON AND WILL DECIDE WHO TO PURCHASE ANYTHING ONLINE FROM BASED ON THEIR LACK OF USE OF UPS, BECAUSE THEY CAN FIND THEIR OWN ARM IN A PAPER BAG, IDIOTS AT BEST. GET OVER YOURSELF UPS DO YOUR JOB EVERYONE ELSE HAS TO! Shipment Progress LOCATION DATE LOCAL TIME ACTIVITY Ontario, CA, United States 10/18/2017 2:53 A.M.

A late flight has caused a delay. "WE WILL UPDATE THE DELIVERY DATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE" Ontario, CA, United States 10/17/2017 10:11 P.M. Arrival Scan Anchorage, AK, United States 10/17/2017 8:34 P.M. Departure Scan 10/17/2017 7:53 P.M.

A mechanical failure has caused a delay. We will update the delivery date as soon as possible. / Your delivery has been rescheduled for the next business day. 10/17/2017 7:20 P.M.

A mechanical failure has caused a delay.We will update the delivery date as soon as possible.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Dont know when you must be home to receive my late package.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments