1.5
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I have had many problems with UPS over the years. Today is no different.

I signed up for "UPS - My Choice" to help me to cope with their repeated incompetence - and BLATANT deceit. I was informed that my package would be delivered yesterday. A signature was required so, with some effort, I made arrangements to be home. The package never showed up.

At approximately 8:30 PM, the tracking information changed from "Out for delivery" to "An emergency situation or severe weather condition has delayed delivery." There was no severe weather. I am unaware of any emergency.

I called this morning and asked when I could expect my package since the tracking had not been updated. Long story short...after several calls, several hours on the phone, unkept promises of returned calls and a great deal of frustration I have no answers. I was told by one representative that my driveway was not cleared.

This assertion is not true. My driveway had been cleared completely after the last snow storm. At this time, nobody can tell me where my package is. Nobody can tell me when it will be delivered.

The package contains medical devices which are required ASAP. They just don't care!

I NEVER choose UPS when I ship things.

When given a choice, I choose another shipping option when things are being shipped to me. I truly believe there is no hope for UPS.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: I did not receive my package.

Comments