Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

My experience is a very long and frustrating one.One month ago , my package ,$150 value ,was lost .They started an investigation wich they initially told me will last 8 work days.After 2 weeks I call both UPS and Footwear etc.,the website I ordered from.First,the UPS didn't have an answer for me so I called Footwear etc.

The operator told me the first UPS conclusion of investigation was that I aknowledged the package. Than Footwear etc requested another investigation wich again,last 2 weeks.After couple of bad reviews and phone,I finally find an email contact from the Footwear etc wich worked and a lady tells me to cobtact my building management to ask for authorization of checking the cameras.Really,after all this I have to become a detective just to receive my boots I paid for? After a very short email where I said I will sue the both companies,another lady calls me and says that a replacement for my boots was made.Yes! Thank you!

Thinking that everything it's over ,I'm waiting for UPS updates on the app. The first status was that in couple of days a delivery will be attempted but I need to sign online.I click on sign botton and I get this: " you are not the receiver the package was addressed to" :)))))Really? So I just waited for my package to e delivered.I assumed they will leave me an invoice wich I can sighn to authorize the delivery even if I'm not home.So they did,I signed it and left it on the mail box.Yesterday I was home all day ,they came by 8.40 and guess what? They didn't leave the package.So I start callin the motherf....again.

I talked with the robot wich was more efficient that the operators and I change the status of the package to "to be hold for picking up". That happened yesterday.Today I receive an email wich says the status was changed back to" another delivery will be attempted on Monday".I call again ,the operator changed it again to "on hold for pick up" .

Well,here I am,still checking my emails to make sure the status will not be changed back to "another delivery will be attempted".And I'' thinking if I should waste more of my energy to fill a complaint for the drivers.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments