Turnaround Time

Update by user Oct 16, 2015

My bad... I was so annoyed that I accidentally stated I use UPS...

When actually, I use USPS 98% of the time and Fed Ex for the remaining 2%. I would NEVER pay to use UPS and make a point to only do business with those that avoid UPS, or accommodate me and use ANYTHING BUT UPS!!!

Original review posted by user Oct 15, 2015

I have been waiting between 12:45 and 4:45 for the past two days. Yesterday they were over an hour late and today it's going on 2 hours late, and counting!

When I called they asked who gave that window of time, my reply was them! They don't have a clue! She said the driver doesn't see or know about the time window and delivers based on his truck. He's usually hear between 6-8, so why would they tell me 12:45-4:45?

UPS should be ashamed of how they abuse their customers time. They are rude on the phone and never pass messages on to their supervisors to call back. Why do businesses use them? When ever I have a choice, it's not UPS.

My business uses UPS & Fed Ex. I value MY customers time and respect them enough to not use UPS!

Reason of review: poor customer service and poor delivery .

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Estimated delivery time, Drivers should know delivery win, Unethical business practices, Poor business practices very unethical, Poor customer service and delivery.

Comments