I sent a package to my son and his girlfriend to Florida from Ohio. When they received it, the box was in such terrible condition that i dont know how ups stays in business. It looked as if they kicked it around the warehouse for 3 hours. The whole side of the box was ripped open.
It also looked as if someone deliberately tore it open to see whats inside.
I do know it sat in the warehouse over the weekend which makes me wonder who's keeping an eye on these packages when they are waiting to be delivered. I shipped on tuesday from Ohio, they told me it would be arrive in Florida on friday the 18th and would be delivered on the 21st.
If i were UPS i wouldnt have had the guts to deliver the package in that condition. And oh its gets better, they said they dropped off 2 packages to their address that day, one was from me and one was from one of the people who live there, expecting their xmas gift in time for xmas, mine arrived beat up and they other is ummm MISSING. They cant say someone stole it from the porch because it was delivered directly to the homeowner. WTF is up with that. They tracked their package and it said "left on front porch along with mine" and yet there was none.
Is someone so desperate in that company that they have to steal someone elses gifts, or could it be they trashed her package too and decided to "just keep it" SHAME ON YOU UPS......WE WILL NEVER USE YOUR SERVICES AGAIN! Wish i could show everyone pics because i think people need to be aware of UPS sorry delivery service!!
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Never recieved my package. UPS blames it on BabiesRus and that they should be held responsible. I spoke with a supervisor on the phone and he was basically an ***...."
- "UPS shows they left a package at my front door? It was left ON my truck hood, which was parked IN the street. Package was dirty like had..."
- "I don't know what is going on with UPS, the last few packages I've received from them look like they've been through a tornado! Again, the other day, I..."
- "I am very disappointed in the Product. not only did I waste my money I wasted my time, because I had to ship the product back it cost me another..."
- "My hash browns were Cajun style . This was my second time here! Please have your cooks go to cooking school on food prep. ..."
- "Yesterday, I ate at the Steak N' Shake in Garfield Heights, Ohio. After seeing the advertising of the New Cheddar Cheesy Double Steakburger, I could not wait to try..."
- "Tracy Drott Agency Owner 210.319.7218 12540 Bandera Rd. #209 Helotes, TX 78024 My name is Hung Tran. I purchased Allstate auto insurance policy thru Tracy Drott, an agency owner located at 12540 Bandera Rd. Ste...."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."