3.8
Tracking Tool

If I am not in my living room the shipper UPS will try to break my door down..they only break it down worse the next time.Which is common place for their Macho attitude..oh you don't like it we'll make it worse the next time.Unfortunately I deal with a whole lot of Macho attitudes out here in the boonies and UPS is no different.They like to pretend that they are but they are not...they are exactly the same...and I know better than to give them an excuse I always get my product but it is always with an attitude and I don't leave much info cuz they will ony use it for their purpose.They are not really interested in solving the situation.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of ups customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of ups customer care. Ups needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments