I had ordered a mattress topper from Kohls, but they actually never carried the item, so it got sourced out to a vendor to deliver via UPS.I got a dumb little notice on my door saying it was their 'second attempt" at delivering which was a lie since it was actually their first, so they came one more time, and oh ALAS I was at this dumb little thing, we as American's like to call A JOB!

So when they made their half-*** delivery attempt during the week M-F I wasn't home...I know UPS, it's my fault. So, I log on to their website and track the package and request for it to be left at their store so I can pick it up myself. 3 days later I was off and ready to retrieve my item, I log on, and it said the package was signed for? Being that it only could have been me, I was perplexed to say the least.

I call UPS, and this lady reading from a script of trouble-shooting issues says I need to contact the seller, and that was all she could do."Is there anything else I can assist you with today ma'a," she says, (me) "no, no, you've been so helpful" loaded with sarcasm of course, and she says "ok, well thank you for calling UPS, and have a good night" Needless to say, I had to reorder the item, pay more because it was no longer on sale, ALL because UPS is a piece of ***!

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments